faith ~ family ~ home

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Peace at Home


Life can be so hectic and stressful.  I have not worked outside the home in several years, but partake in the every day facets of home keeping.  It keeps me quite busy, but once in a blue moon, I actually get all the work done and have one precious day that I do not have to leave the house.   These are the most peaceful times. 

I love being with my family and being needed and useful.  I love my life.  The blessings God gives are endless.  I'm thankful for all of them, and also for the precious times of peace.  We all need to find ways to have a little peace every day.  When you can have an entire day of peace, it's a rare gift, an amazing blessing.  Use it wisely, but most of all, enjoy it. 

Wishing you all the blessings of peace at home.